CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-05T23:03:19+00:002004 Buick Century CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-05T23:03:19+00:00
- Perform 27 Point vehicle inspection and create estimates for needed work, Found: Grinding noise was from plastic rubbing against tire, Noise is gone as of now., Rear Brake pads looking low, Coolant flush is highly recommended, Exhaust is missing two rubber hangers.
Samantha O. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/4/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-25T23:02:37+00:002010 Buick Enclave CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-25T23:02:37+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Perform basic safety inspection.
Justin B. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/24/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-25T22:02:39+00:002004 Buick Rendezvous CRM Mitchell1 2021-08-25T22:02:39+00:00
- Noticed two connectors were spliced in and corrsion was in the wire, Replaced wire from Abs Module to the wheel speed sensor. There is heavy corrosion on the ABS wires. Upon Finishing the wire, Re scanned vehicle and saw Right front wheel speed sensor circuit. There is another wire that is broken on right from sensor circuit
Shannon L. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/24/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-03T22:02:11+00:002004 Buick Rendezvous CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-03T22:02:11+00:00
- Traced problem and installed bracket-mounting bolt. Check all others and they seem fine
- Towed vehicle from HWY 41/Military Rd to J and M
Shannon L. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/2/2019